Thursday 5 June 2014

The Giant Pineapple Cosy KAL is over!


Well, that's it! We've been KALing for a month and now it's time to announce the winners! ^____^





Special pineapple judging sunglasses on and ...
 

 

Congratulations to ThistleKnitter! ThistleKnitter won with her gorgeous knitted cosy - isn't it sweet? It looks like it came right out of the 70s! ^___^


But we're not leaving it at that, oh no! We also have five lovely runners up! ^___^
 
Knitting at the speed of light: FrogWitness

 

Best Sideshow Bob imitation: JennineBirrell (for the most funky cosy hairstyle I’ve ever seen!) 



Honey, I Shrunk the KAL: DWScissors

 
 
Most tropical photoshoot: RenKage

 
 
Best use of the Geminio charm: Elvispeth (for making two! ^___^)


Huzzah! Congratulations to all our winners, thank you to everyone who participated, and a big big thankyou to Tanya for helping to organise everything! ^____^

I didn't end up finishing my second cosy, but I did learn a lot while I tried! I now know how to do two more knitting stitches and I think I'm actually getting a bit faster! Once I finish off the leaves I will post it here, but I think for the next KAL the main thing I need to remember is not to organise more deadlines during finals! ~___^ 


Now, I think it's time for a cup of tea, and then it's back to the grindstone! Only eleven more days and I'll be free (frrreeeee!) so expect much more crafty posts heading your way after that! ^___^

- Lisa xx

No comments: