Sunday 10 April 2016

BB-8 amigurumi


Hello! Well, I decided it was finally time to show you the photos of my completed BB-8 amigurumi!


I used a pattern by Mysterious Cats and it was totally worth the $4.66! ^___^ It was very easy to follow and quick to work up. I actually finished making this little BB-8 at the end of last year, on the same day that I started making them. That's gotta be some kind of record!
 

But then I had all these ideas about staging for the photos - like making a background of Jakku and making a Rey costume for one of my Blythe dolls so they could pose together - and as a result I procrastinated over taking any photos for four months. I expect that is also some kind of record!


Anyway, when I was taking photos of my Bee cosplay, I also grabbed BB-8 and finally did a little photoshoot. There is a little sandy patch under our letterbox in which nothing grows, which I figured was close enough to Jakku ~___^
 

Also, can you believe it's only just over three weeks until International Star Wars Day? I haven't even decided what I'm going to make this year!
 


I think there is a strong possibility it will be another iteration of BB-8 though; just look at that adorable little face!


- Lisa xx

4 comments:

Alycia said...

oh my gosh he is adorable! i've been meaning to make a bb8. he's next on my to-crochet list :)

Lisa said...

Thank you Habitual Homebody! I highly recommend this pattern; I just can't get enough of that little face!!

Unknown said...

This is so, so cute. Amazing job! <3

- Anna

www.melodicthriftychic.com

Lisa said...

Thanks Anna! ^___^